Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Weeks 1-3

Little Penelope is now 3 weeks old and she is growing well. She has put on about 400g I think (in accurate weighing on my behalf) in the last two weeks.

Poppa came to visit (my dad) for three days which was really lovely. Penelope had her first story read to her, Hairy Maclary from Donaldsons Dairy, and we made muffins and went for walks. The two of them had a great time together. Having Dad here also meant that Rob and I could have our first Babyless date. We went for an evening stroll to Bunnings (600m away) to buy a doorbell, very romantic!

Mum has been staying with us as well, but she heads home today. It has been amazing having her here, helping around the house, cooking meals, giving advice etc. Penelope and I are now on our own though through the day to fend for ourselves and get things done! I'm looking forward to the challenges and the fun times ahead.

And of upmost importance here are some more photos for you:

Playing peak a boo

Best place for the hands when hungry!

It was a hot day that day and so most of it was spent lying on Mum . . .
. . . or lying on Dad!!
A family photo:

1 comment:

Rob Matthews said...

Very Cute Photos, my love!!