Apparently I have to have a rant. . .I have been meaning to do this for a while and my husband got in before I could but that's OK. . .
What is with ALL these sites that people join to connect everyone up and put photos on and communicate with people. To name a few I list:
Bebo
My Space
Blog
Facebook
Ringo
Old Friends
Now I know I am just as guilty as everyone else for joining up to SOME of these sites as people send me invitations, and I have no problem that they exist. In fact I think that they are a great way to catch up with people from many a year ago, check out their photos to see what they have been doing, where they have been and who has married / kids etc. . . but seriously can we all just chose ONE site and stick with it. PLEASE!
Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment