Friday, 18 May 2007

Blood Splatter Anaylsis

Last night I had a uni lecture and practical. For those that haven't caught up, I still haven't finished my Masters in Forensic Science course (don't ask, long expensive story). But the interesting part of it all was that it was on blood splatter analysis. The only subject that I haven't manged to get to a lecture of in 4 years of completing this degree until now!

The best part of it all was the practical afterwards where we got to drop blood from different heights and angles to see what impact it had on the blood droplets. Results below (and yes the picture is upside down):


And the best part of it all was the plastic booties I had to wear over my jandals (thongs for the aussies) because I forgot to bring closed over shoes with me. They were stylish!!

No comments: