Final countdown . . . things are looking like they are well on track. I wrote the third "Big list of details" list last night. I think it helps me sleep when I do it!
Life as a whole is quite uneventful at the moment, coz everything is revolving around next week. I cut my toe on my front door, does that warrant as being news?? Its OK, its my little toe and you can't see the cut now, its just still sore. I'm not limping.
Mum arrived on Wednesday so she has been great at organising things through the day for me. How nice it has been to come home from work to a hot meal on the table that isn't eggs on toast (Rob and I's (is that a word?) staple diet when we cant be bothered or are too busy to cook properly!)
Emotionally I think I have been doing OK. Although I am definitely sick of making decisions and am running on adrenalin and will probably crash sometime next week. Its my last day at work today for the next 3 weeks so that will be one less thing to think about.
I guess the next time I post there will be photos to attach from the big day . . .watch this space.
Friday, 30 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment